Where to get 'funky' radiators for kitchen area?

emmage

We have very little wall space as we have units and glass wall in kitchen. Underfloor is not an option at the moment and so we are looking for unusual large rads to heat the space?
Anyone know any websites or shops?
Many thanks
Emma

Try this crowd 'www.zehnder.co.uk' They do the most magnificent range of radiators.Aren't cheap but the design and heat emmission is well worth the money. I have no connection other than I have their radiators through my house.

I would be interested to hear from anyone that have installed the Myson Kickspace radiators. I'm considering them myself as we are short of wall space in our kitchen. Is there much noise from the fan? Do they integrate nicely into the kitchen units or do they look a little ugly?

I would be very slow to use them! You have the cost of running a fan, if their is dust on the floor, it will also blow around, and they're not silent. Have you looked at aluminium radiators, they are more expensive than a standard rad but do not need to be as big to give off the same amount of heat. Have also seen skirting boards that work as radiators, pretty expensive though, around €50 per metre if I remember correctly

I would be interested to hear from anyone that have installed the Myson Kickspace radiators. I'm considering them myself as we are short of wall space in our kitchen. Is there much noise from the fan? Do they integrate nicely into the kitchen units or do they look a little ugly?

We have a kickspace radiator as we had no wall space in our kitchen. I rarely have the fan on full as yes it is a little noisy (when there is no other noise in the kitchen) and i find the low setting is grand, then again we do have a pretty small kitchen. Do they look ugly? i was never a big fan of them and probably wouldn't have gotten then if we had an other choice but where ours is you can't see it full on so it is not noticeable, i do think if it was visable from far away it may be a little ugly but i'm glad we got it.

And no it dosent blow dust around the kitchen.

Back