Where to get CFL's

stobear

I need to get a quantity of these bulbs, standard and small bayonet, screw in and small screw in types. I have looked around all the local spots, Woodies, Atlantic, B&Q but cannot find the smaller bayonet and screw fits bulbs. Noticed that ebulbshop.com supply them as do vikingdirect.ie but was hoping to avoid postage costs and potential damage in shipping. Any know where to get these from, Dublin or Meath area?

Hi Stobear,

I'm not very knowledgeable about these bulbs so this info might be totally useless but Argos have the following and Roches Stores can sometimes have these items also.

I think the [broken link removed] used to sell them also and it would appear that some of their shops are still open.

These people are also very good Name:Michael Garry Limited,Address:58-59 Bolton Street,
Dublin 1.Phone:01-8730055.

Thanks for those links, the bulbs I need have the slightly smaller bayonet fitting and also the smaller of the two screw fittings, I have searched around and these fittings are not widely stocked. www.ebulbshop.com dont ship to Ireland. Will give Mr garry a call.

Hi Stobear,

there is an electrical wholesalers in the Glasnevin Industrial estate, called euro Sales (near Woodies) that do all shapes and sizes of bulbs. I have got CFLs from them before.

They should be in the phone book and they will be able to tell u if they have waht your looking for.

there is alos a place on the North Circular Road, near phibsoro church that carry a huge range of bulbs. However i cant remember the name of that place

JF

Back