Where to get a stand for a Sharp flat screen TV?

LDFerguson

We bought a 32" Sharp flat screen in 2007, which came with its own stand - from memory a boomerang-shaped stand which would hold up the TV. We also bought a larger TV/video/DVD stand so has no need for the Sharp one, which we disposed of.

Now due to some home improvements, we need a stand for the TV alone again - just something small enough to prop up the TV on its own.

Anyone know who distributes Sharp TVs here? They might be able to help. Any other ideas?

Thanks.

I find it hard to figure out what ur looking for (it is a separate tv cabinet stand or the little attachment you stick into the TV to stand it upright). Anyway we just got a 32" Playsonic flatscreen which we wall mounted. I'v the little stand thing that one should use to stand the tV upright stored in the attic. Any good to ya?

Stick an add up on Jumbletown, people seems very generous there.

Sorry - should have been clearer - yes, it's just the little stand that allows the TV to stand on its own is all I need. We did get one with the TV but weren't as smart as you and threw it out. Now we need it again.

If you've no need for yours, can you e-mail me [email protected] and if you're around Meath or Dublin I can arrange for its collection. Otherwise I'll try Jumbletown.

Thanks.

Back