Where to buy Macaroons in Dublin - Ladurée now at Brown Thomas

Noor77

A few weeks back I started a thread re: macaroons in Dublin. I see it has been closed but I would just to like to say that Ladurée macaroons are now available in Brown Thomas .... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Sugar-heaven :p

I especially like the caramel and the bitter chocolate. They cost €1.40 each in BT.

[broken link removed]

Marion

The last time I was in Paris they had "icecream" versions in the Ladurée café on the Champs Elysées. Instead of the regular fillings, they were filled with icecream. The lemon and raspberry ones were DIVINE!!

Ah no bring him back.

This was the absolutely hilarious thread which was closed down when the mad chef got abusive. Over Macaroons or Macarons.

Have to admit to still being puzzled about the Mararoons or Macarons - I am still thinking of the cooking chocolate type bars with bits of coconut in it. I think they were 10p.

Anyone know where you can buy Volet Creams in Dublin. I know Thorntons sell Rose and Violet creams but the flavour is not very strong.

[broken link removed]

Jaysus lads do ye not know there's a recession on, ye should be eating 'nice' or 'jammy dodgers' these yokes look like kimberly's on drugs anyway

It's not a macaroon. It's one of Ladurée's other creations. I haven't tried it.

these yokes look like kimberly's on drugs anyway
- :)

BTW: Macaroons are made using egg whites! ;)

Marion

Back