Where to buy low profile tyres

J

JackB

Looking to buy 20-22 inch low profiles.. any ideas north or south of the border.
I hear north is cheap. thanks

you should give autotrader a try as they cover cars and extras in both the north and south of ireland the aldo break it down into provinces as well they also have an online site but i find the magazine a lot handier and as they say "it's available in all good newsagents" lol should get a job with them. Best of luck anyhow. p.s. give buy and sell a shot u might get good second hand ones there

have a look at http://www.eiretyres.com You can input the size of tyre you are looking at and get various prices ranging from the priemum to the budget brands. Also have fitters all over the counry. I know a few lads who used them for high performance tyres and they reckon they saved quite a few quid

Try Modern tyres in Enniskillen, I found them as well as being cheaper if you have a Irish VAT number they won't charge you the VAT.

If you phone www.japnuts.com they have a contact in Wicklow for low profile tyres.

I was interested in a Legacy B4 and japnuts advised me that all tyres should be replaced as normal Japanese ones were not great.

Back