Where to buy Garden shed

Just the One

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to get a garden shed - about 7x8ish - in the Meath/Dublin area

I found the Argos metal ones good value for money - about the same price as a wooden equivalent but maintenance free.

I'm very happy with the price and quality of the one I got from Irish Wood Style a few years back. Used 1" shiplap all round with 3/4" ply floors.

There are plenty of other suppliers listed in the threads ClubMan linked to, best shop around to find the best deal.
Leohttp://www.gardensheds.ie/

Bought a shed from abwood in Co. Wicklow. The delivered and assembled for me in Swords.

I went for the delux version and am very pleased with the quality

Kelly sheds are also supposed to be very good.

Both have websites.

Paul

We have a small back garden. A 6 x 4 would be way too big.
What other sizes do they come in & at what price??

I presume you're talking feet? 6' x 4' is not that big. Perhaps you need something like a tool storage cabinet rather than a shed? sell some that might suit?

B & Q do some, they don't seem to be on the website at the moment but did a reasonable cheap "overlap" range. As clubman says 6 x 4 is small. they did 6x3 (think of a pool table) and 7x5 for approx €160 and €180 (self assembly but very easy) If you ask in store they may be able to order. When I asked the guy knew nothing, but when he went to computer there was a list of codes handwritten and taped to bench beside it!

Just overlaped timber, nothing fancy, small bit better quality than fence panels, but if its what ur after.

There's a place on the Dublin Road just south of Julianstown (beside the Green Apple service station) which sells sheds and conservatories. Friend of mine searched last year, and found them best value in this area.

thanks for the advise
will have a small rear garden, hence desire for a smaller shed to store lawnmower, paint etc

Back