Where to after School Board Of Management does not act?

hi paddy

You seem to know a bit about complaints about a schools board of management. Could I ask you for some information? My son fell in the school yard and broke his ankle and was left all day even though he told his teacher it was swollen. I'm getting no where with the prinicipal or bom because its a small school and they are all friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi paddy u seem to know a bit about complaints about a schools board of management could i ask u for some info my son fell in the school yard and broke his ankle and was left all day even though he told his teacher it was swollen im gettin no where with the prinicipal or bom because its a small school and there all friends

What are you hoping to achieve? Are you looking for financial compensation or what?

hi paddy u seem to know a bit about complaints about a schools board of management could i ask u for some info my son fell in the school yard and broke his ankle and was left all day even though he told his teacher it was swollen im gettin no where with the prinicipal or bom because its a small school and there all friends

Solicitor. Go see one. Simples.

OP I would like to thank you for the stance you are making,if it were not for people like you drawing a line in the sand then how many other countless children would have to endure this unacceptable behaviour and have their education suffer drastically,kids have enough to be dealing with,God love them without being terrified of going to school every day,it is far too easy just to throw your hat at it and leave it be someone elses problem.
Good for you and while I have no real constructive advice,beyond echoing the previous posters suggestion of going the legal route,I wish you all the best in this matter.

Back