Where is the cheapest for screws, wall plugs, etc

G

G

I want to buy in bulk. B&Q dont have all sizes in stock and Woodies are too expensive.
Thanks

You'll certainly get screwed in B&Q, woodies etc. Try builder's suppliers. Much, much cheaper.

Smiths on Greenhills road, Clondalkin builders' suppliers. Depends on where you live really. Check out www.goldenpages.ie under 'builders' suppliers'

Try Noyeks

Noyeks (woodworkers) in Harolds Cross. Terenure West going towards Mt Tallant have boxes of screws etc so bulk buying should help.

screws

www:spax.com/gb/spax.htm
Tell them that you would like to speak to an Irish rep. and they will help you further.Best screws I came across so far and a very good choice.And cheaper in bulk.

Screws

Have to agree about the Spax screws, they're infinitely better than any other screws I've ever used, just seem to suck themselves into the wood, Just make sure you get the right posidrive head (like a Phillips head) for the screw, each box has a code like PZ1 on it to indicate the driver head to use, and get a good one of those too. Buy them from a builders merchants and tell them you want the trade price, ignore the first price they quote you.

If you are in the south east, HWFasteners in Waterford. They mainly sell to trade but if you are looking for a large enough amount of stuff then they will deal with you.

Back