Where is Bertie??

Sunny

Has anyone seen or heard from him recently? Or Inda Kenny for that matter....

He is in deep conversations with his lawyers wondering/being advised what to say to the Tribunal in September.. Now dem dollars was nuttin to do me!

He is in deep conversations with his lawyers wondering/being advised what to say to the Tribunal in September.. Now dem dollars was nuttin to do me!

That could be it. Whats Kenny's excuse? Haven't heard from him either despite the West being up in arms over Shannon. I think they might have run away together

He was in Dalymount Park exactly one month ago for [broken link removed]. Not being Old Trafford maybe he became disorientated and got lost?

I heard that he's dyed his hair blond.

Waiting to see what he looks like if he ever makes a reappearance.

Maybe he's trying to grow it out first.

Saw him last night in North Dublin...didn't manage to catch sight of his blonde hair. :(

bertie is having a well earned break after a hard year, people should mind there own business and let him get on with his

Saw him last night in North Dublin...didn't manage to catch sight of his blonde hair. :(

Right so we know he was in North Dublin last night. (Still trying to find his way to Fagans after the match in Dalymount last month????). Also, he may have dyed his hair blonde. The net is closing....

Poor bertie, he's an elected taoiseach, now get on with it.
Funny how all the Aer Lingus stuff and the Tribunal etc have him hiding. Running away from the responsibility I'd say. Come on Bertie, show us why you were elected back in, get out there and run the country!

No doubt he will be back soon to open a bookies or two, launch a report here or there, open a hairdressers for a friend, go see the footie! I see the metro to Swords, promised in the 2002 FF manifesto to open in 2007, not even a shovel has hit the ground on that one yet!

bertie is having a well earned break after a hard year, people should mind there own business and let him get on with his

Hmmmm, I think it is our business.
At the end of the day WE pay his over inflated salary and his expenses including the fancy car under his ar**.

Edit: oh me bad. I have fallen for the troll.
Olly64 you must be bored. You seem to be stirring the pot on a few threads now.

If Bertie takes a holiday he is in dereliction of his duty as Taoiseach. If he doesn't he's a workaholic. He can't win...

Unfortunately, he did.

Feck it, if I was him I'd take another month or two off! Let all the minions deal with the bad-news stuff, then waltz back in in the lead-up to Christmas and tell us he's been looking after our interests across the pond...

Back