Where, in Dublin, I could buy a toboggan ?

TarfHead

Anyone know where, in Dublin, I could buy a toboggan ?

Assuming they're not all sold out at this stage.

hi, the hardware shop at Orwell Shopping Centre in Templeogue got a supply in on wednesday. I know as I ordered 2 small ones, but due to bad weather can't make it up there to collect them!!

If there are any politicos among your family or friends, blag a few old election posters off them. They're the business.

There was something in the news today that were not to use them due to health n safety reasons...seriously......seems were not allowed do fun anymore:mad:

think they meant the DIY sort in fairness but still..

Do news casters feel ridiculous putting that on the air? personally I'd be embarrassed.

Well what we have done is using bodyboards (the half board surf boards), and putting 2 plastic artificial manure bags ( 18-6-12 bags for the agricultural people there) .

Absolutely flying and cushioned butt also, very important for the o-40s. Did this last Jan and they were still good for the waves in May.

There was something in the news today that were not to use them due to health n safety reasons...seriously......seems were not allowed do fun anymore:mad:

think they meant the DIY sort in fairness but still..

Nobody said anything about "not allowed". They were just urging people to be cautious. What's wrong with that? There's a lot of stupid people out there.

We use the lid of the sandpit and towed it around with a ride on lawm mower with the deck removed, great craic....

Just make sure not to bring it over any area where you intend to drive on later.

There were posters up in Kilnamanaght shopping centre from a guy making and selling wooden toboggons for €25, delivery included. Have to say, I was impressed by his sense of entrepreneurship

Regardless of where they are being sold, I doubt I'd be able to get there and back.

I may have to apply a bit of Blue Peter ingenuity to this. Cardboard, heavy duty plastic, etc ;) ..

hi, the hardware shop at Orwell Shopping Centre in Templeogue got a supply in on wednesday. I know as I ordered 2 small ones, but due to bad weather can't make it up there to collect them!!
Hi Maureen,
Any idea if they still have them in stock? Or what the name of the shop is and I could phone them?
Thanks, Peelabee

Back