Where can I get a copy of my Civil annulment papers?

C

carriekkel

I have my church annulment papers but I'm in the middle of a remortgage application and they want to see the civil papers but I don't know where to find them, would it be, births, deaths and marriages office?

The circuit court office should be able to provide a copy or failing that the solicitor you used should be able to help.

Thanks for the info but I've tried both of these to no avail, i keep getting pushed from pillar to post,

it was through legal aid at the time but when I've rang them they basicially said the records may have been destroyed by now and to put my query in writing, which I have done but I need the documents asap

The circuit court office where you were granted the annulment would have it on record. I am sure they would you could get a copy from them?

Again I rang them and they passed me onto another department who then passed me onto somewhere else, I've been on the phone since 9.30 this morning and still have got nowhere, I've just rang another phone number that I got this morning and they've taken my details and are to get back to me so fingers crossed on this one.

Thanks again for your help, found a copy eventually at the solicitors offce that dealt with my mortgage first time around

Back