Where can I buy miniture bottles of whiskey and baileys?

brokeagain

I am looking for an Irish supplier that sells miniture bottles of whiskey and baileys. Does anyone know where I can purchase over 100 of these at a reasonable price? There are loads of suppliers on the web but all are based in UK and won't ship. Thanks.

Any of the main cash and carries should be able to help as they supply the shops with these. Worked in one once and they supplied them. They would get supplies from the major alchol distributors i.e. Diagio, Finsches etc. Or speak with you local offie they should be order them for you.

If you know of anyone going to Canaries/Spain or France, they are sold there for a reasonable price. Can't remember now but cheaper than here I would imagine.

There used to be a compny doing them called Lilliput Bottlers in Oranmore Co Galway but not sure if they are still operating. Number in Phone book

cooley distillery do their own brands in miniture bottles. www.cooleywhiskey.com
i have often seen them at weddings with the bride & grooms name and date etc printed on. is it something personalised that you are looking for?

Back