When does The Clinic start?

You're right. I'd completely forgotten that. They could have had a brilliant storyline there. They're both slightly 'eccentric' and would be a very funny combination.

Next season dan will rip off his mask and underneath will be crazy baby woman she would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids!

Very poor writing in last night's episode, and most of this series. More melodrama than drama, no realism, too much happening - Lorcan Cranitch is a great actor, but was pretty much hamming it up last night.

Enjoyed it but can't help thinking that Bruce Willis might be making an appearance in the next series the way its going....... its getting a bit like Die Hard...... they've now set a trend that the next season will have to be mind blowing. There might be a few Taliban (or perhaps Tallaghban ;) ) in the next episode!!

Or Tallaghbéan even?

I see RTE has announced they will not be recommissioning The Clinic next year. Right decision I think although it's a shame we won't see Victoria Smurfit's character develop any further.

I see RTE has announced they will not be recommissioning The Clinic next year. Right decision I think although it's a shame we won't see Victoria Smurfit's character develop any further.

I heard that TV3 are interested in acquiring The Clinic. You may get your wish yet!

As its made by an independent company one hopes TV3 wont be able to balls it up. I can see it now, "new" tinny 1980's tune, cold set, harsh lighting

I've just seen that the last series has been nominated for a 'best drama' IFTA. It was rubbish :confused::confused:.

Back