Whats that music?? Help!

Debasser

There a trailer for a series on Network 2 called "Rescue Me" doing the rounds. Never seen the program but in the ad for it theres background music which is strangely familiar. Anyone know what it is? Its been driving me nuts for days trying to think of it.

I've just mentioned this to Mrs. Oyster (we're not busy this afternoon....) and while she, like me, has never seen the trailer she guesses it's likely to be "Rescue me" by Fontella Base.

Or it might be something else....

Is it not New Order - ' Temptation'??? Was also used in Trainspotting....

On a side issue, could anyone tell me the music currently being used on the Vodafone ad for their "Business is better with Vodafone"? Its the ad in the Italian (?) city with loads of aerial shots and some fab roof garden. The tune is great and I can't find a reference to it. BBC were using it for something else over the weekend.

Thanks.! I knew I had that song on CD. Off home tonight to blow some dust off the Trainspotting soundtrack just to make sure. My mind has kicked back into relaxation mode now....!

Last edited:
Hey kerinsp,

You're probably right on that - thing is, they changed the trailer music for this week. Last week it was a trailer for both Rescue Me and 24 and the music was New Order - Temptation. I didn't get around to mailing the answer until this week. RTE are just messing with our heads!

C71

Oh I see. The trailer music could be anything alright. I thought we were on about the theme music. This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language.

Back