What's Derry Rd/Dr in Crumlin like?

eviecarwash

Hi,
My husband and I are thinking of putting an offer on a house in this area but haven't much experience of this area in years. Any advice good or bad would be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you,
Eva

I live on Cashel Rd, Derry Rd is nice, it used to have a bad rep, but a high tide raises all boats as they say.

Check out back garden for building potential, and if your neighbours are "old neighbours", as they are generally more easy going than people who are newer. They did,nt sink 3-400 K into their property. Planning permission is fairly easy to get if you need to extend.

Amenities are cool, also Corpo is spending 32 Million on Windmill Park, they are developing a sports facility there.

If anything specific you need to know, back it up, and I will try to answer.

Thanks Crumdub. Viewing tomorrow so will write again if I need an opinion on any specifics. Thanks for replying,
Eva

Crumlin is great in terms of convenience to all sorts of amenities, and transport is not bad at all - great bus service into town particularly.

crumdub12 - where can I find info on the plans for windmill park? Sounds like a positive development for the area.

OhPinchey,

Got the leaflet thru my door, and this was in it, Crumlin Boxing Club is presently based in The swimming pool there, they will have own facility, and other sports will be catered for, will not affect the playing pitches.

Will try to find leaflet, have checked web ... nothing.

Crumdub should that not be Windmill Road for sports facility?

Back