What toget mywife for Mothers day

Guideline

Want to get something for my wife for mothers day on Sunday. Something "personal". Done the flowers, breakfast in bed, weekend away, etc etc. Want something from my son who is 2 aswell. Any suggestions really appreciated.

you may have done the flowers and breakfast in bed but that doesn't mean if you've done it once thats it.... i am 100% sure your wife would still love both of those things.

As for your son why dont you help him make something for his mum, even if it's just the card, anyone can buy a card in the shop but the items i treasure most are the things my children have made for me over the years.

Does your wife have a favorite restaurant she likes? Or weather permitting you could go for a picnic ( dont laugh the weathers not that bad at the moment )

I suppose it depends on what your wife's likes and dislikes are. She could want to go out for the day. She might just want to stay at home. I personally like staying at home with the family and being waited on hand on foot ( although that never really happens )

you may have done the flowers and breakfast in bed but that doesn't mean if you've done it once thats it.... i am 100% sure your wife would still love both of those things.

As for your son why dont you help him make something for his mum, even if it's just the card, anyone can buy a card in the shop but the items i treasure most are the things my children have made for me over the years.

Does your wife have a favorite restaurant she likes? Or weather permitting you could go for a picnic ( dont laugh the weathers not that bad at the moment )

I suppose it depends on what your wife's likes and dislikes are. She could want to go out for the day. She might just want to stay at home. I personally like staying at home with the family and being waited on hand on foot ( although that never really happens )

Thanks samanthajane. Alll good ideas

Just had to tell you this:

So instead of being woken up this morning with my hand made cards, toast and a glass of diet coke and 2 beaming face's saying happy mothers day...i was instead woken up with someone banging so hard on my door it nearly fell off.

My darling little angels had set their alarm, woken up at the crack of dawn and gone and got me some flowers ( awwww bless them you say ) they had got the flowers from some little old lady's garden that lives in the block of flats next to me ( she's on the ground floor and has a garden unlike the rest of us )

So the banging was infact the security guard that had chased them from her house, to our place. She had called him and then gone outside to tell them off.

So my mothers day's so far has been spending the last hour and a half apologising and cleaning up her garden. And the embarrassment of her and all of her neighbours shaking ther heads at me for raising such "terrible children"

Hope everyone else is having a great day!!!!!!!

Back