What to bring to appointment in Probate Office?

Prosper

I submitted a personal probate application back in early January. The Probate Office have had no queries regarding the application I submitted, so I expect probate to be granted shortly after the appointment with the Probate Office.
Also I've been working on perfecting title due to the fact that the title deeds to the family home were lost but I'm nearly there as the final piece of the jigsaw will be in place when I get the Insurance Bond next week.
The family home is "Sale Agreed" and once the title is perfected my conveyancing solicitor will raise contracts. I expect this to happen next week. Once contacts are signed I will contact the Probate office to see if I can get the appointment brought forward.

I think I have all the relevant documents set aside to bring to the appointment but I'd be grateful for your views/advice regarding what I should bring to the appointment and any pointers as to what could go wrong and cause delays.
Many thanks.

This us from memory, also I think they say in the appointment letter what you should have with you.

Photographic Id x2 for each executor
Proof of PPS
Copy of the CA24 (for yourself)
Original documents to support each item listed in the CA24
Death certificate
Orig will
Debit card to pay fee.

Back