what on in Kilkenny w/end of 6th Sept

aoc

Just wondering what is on in Kilkenny - apart from the hurling... on weekend of 5th- 7th Sept. was planning to head there for wedding anniver lots of places seem to be booked out???????????

any good restaurants to recommend - have been to rinuccini's before def going there one night if i can book it, then something nice and cosy for the other nite...

Not sure what is on there , but Kilkenny seems to be nearly always booked out at the weekend...

Is that the All Ireland weekend too? If it is every fan who cannot get tickets for Croker will descend on the city instead.

doesn't seem to be anything... anyways will keep browsing.... don't want to have to stay in lyrath.... that would be awful !!!;)

hen nights and stags i'd say! Have you tried rivercourt, langtons, hotel kilkenny, springhill, ormonde, hibernian, newpark?

i kinda wanted to stay in hotel kilkenny... only can book it for sat. nite - checked loads of sites.... will have a look around... def do not want to stay in a hotel with loads of hens and stags....

On Sunday 7th September, Kilkenny are in the All-Ireland Hurling final. Half the county will be in Croke Park, and the rest inside watching the match. Should be good atmosphere in pubs, especiallty as they'll most likely win!

Back