what multi fuel stove?

an duin

i am looking to install a multifuel stove with a backboiler, best option for my home would be one with 3kw heat to the room and 12-13kw to the rads. cant seem to get one which fits the requirements, anyone able to help on which stove would be best.

I have a Stanley Erin with boiler, installed three years, no problems BUT ensure you get somebody with a successful track record of installation, mine is missing a thermostat in the hot press and some other issues that were missed at the time of the extension and only came to light recently, I think they are a lifestyle choice, daily clean out, coal and wood deliveries in my case but I really like it.

sorry,output to rads is grand.output to room is double what i need, can i control/lower outout to room and keep max to rads at same time.

I believe you can but only to a point once you have a thermostat fitted which I do not, set it at 55 degrees at the hot press, water temp will be maintained and anything above that is going to rads, there is also a thermostat on the stove itself so when temp is up you can reduce this at the stove, it runs 1 thru 4 with 4 being the highest, I have a large living area and it would roast you and eat fuel if left at 4 on the stove thermostat setting..no matter how cold I never go above setting 3.

Back