What mortgage account number are ulster bank looking for?

Eoghan

Went into ulster bank today to pay off some of the mortgage. I gave them my mortgage reference number and they said that wasn't right. I have used this before and it was fine. They said they need the mortgage account no so I gave them the iban of my mortgage where I see the balance on their app.They said this wasn't right either. Can anyone tell me account number they want? An account was set up that me and the wife pay into and its taken out of that. Would this be what they're looking for or do I need to inquire with the mortgage crowd in Dublin?

Hi, they migrated some mortgages over to another system during the summer, and allocated new account numbers.
You might need to ring and get your account number from them if you don't have a letter from them already with the details. I've h sex a lot of people complaining about staff not being able to find their accounts.

I've h sex a lot of people complaining about staff not being able to find their accounts.

I'm intrigued.

I've h sex a lot of people complaining about staff not being able to find their accounts.

I'm intrigued.
:) That's one of the most unusual auto corrects of "heard" I've ever seen. Fat fingers on a mobile to blame! If I edit the post now, people are going to be very confused!

Back