what its like to live and work in and around Straffan Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddy111199

As the title suggests I would appreciate if you can advice what its like to live and work in and around Straffan Way?

Thanks

Is Straffan way in the bog land of the west of Ireland or the heart of the city?
It would help to know where exactly it is located or a link to the selling page on daft or myhome. People might then be able to give a more definitive answer.
What can you afford and what do you think it is worth?

Hiya sorry should have been a bit more specific!

I am not actually allowed to post the url address. It is in Sallins and it has dropped but I know there still are about a dozen detached properties for sale in the estate. Lovely houses but imo still way expensive. I would like to offer in around 360k.....

Straffan Way

Hi Paddy

I passed these only recently, as I buy my poultry from a nearby farm. One thing that struck me about Straffan Way. It is not Straffan, by any stretch of the imagination. If you want to live in Straffan ( I am a fan) buy in the new development that is actually in the middle of Straffan.

Is Straffan Way (Sallins) in an area that could be affected by flooding like more of Straffan. They are there donkeys years and hardly any have sold.

They look well finished and I would think in the region of 320 would be a starting point.

You can discuss what its like to live and work in and around Straffan Way here but house price discussion is not allowed on AAM.

Some excellent house price discussion and commentary can be found on www.thepropertypin.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back