What is the time that someone had to wait to get Life Assurance ?

zardebt

What is the longest time that someone had to wait to get Life Assurance ?

Hi

What is the time that someone had to wait to get Life Assurance ?

I been waiting 3 months ...?

I rang the Life Assurance company and they said they are waiting on the doctors report.

I had to see an eye consultant for a serious condition but the results where negative.

Do I have to continously chase the doctor for this .... and will this be the same for any Life Assurance company I choose... I not even clear if they will accept me ...yet

Any advice welcome.

HI,

There is currently a dispute between the insurance companies and the doctors over payment for medicals and pma reports. That is why you have to chance up the doctor to send back the report. The company will then contact you with the answer as to if they will accept you or not.

Hope this helps!
Salmon

I think that more and more life insurance companies are getting very selective in the people they choose and even minor ailments seem to attract a loading. When trying to get life assurance over the past number of years have tried most of the companies on the market (also used a very good broker to help at one stage) and only got accepted by one company. This may be taking the thread off on a tangent!

Back