What is a fair price to pay for a logo design..?

longpockets

I have got some off the wall quotes there recently and am just trying to get some general feedback now..

Thanks.

$10 if you go to the right forum and can pay via PayPal.

You'll get better ones for $20 to $50. I'm talking about logos that can be used as website headers ... but they could be used as company logos if you wish.

You can get some nice designs from 'those websites' ...... a lot of the designers are trying to make some extra pocket money etc. and good quality work can be got at a cheap rate. Always ask to see a portfolio of work, agree terms in advance, pay if happy and everybody is happy.

$10 if you go to the right forum and can pay via PayPal.

You'll get better ones for $20 to $50. I'm talking about logos that can be used as website headers ... but they could be used as company logos if you wish.
Hi Paddy - can you post some of the sites you have used here or send me a PM - I need to get a new logo, but funds are tight at the moment.

I have PayPal account, so that would suit me.

Cheers

Maybe even get a student to design it. They usually have fresh ideas and you can work with them to get one you like.

In that line of business myself, a logo designed from scratch, going through draft phases with the client, costs €150.

HTH

Back