what happens if no one pays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim

what happens if the majority dont pay and its looking likely, will the ones that did pay be entitled to get their money back?

Phil Hogan said today the debt will go against your house and if you ever go to sell it you will have to cough up first, plus all the penalties and fee's.

That will mean nowt to most people who have no intention of selling.

Phil Hogan said today the debt will go against your house and if you ever go to sell it you will have to cough up first, plus all the penalties and fee's.

Sell? With my negative equity? Maybe in a few decades.

My bet is on them doubling the tax next year and giving credit to people who have paid this year....

Previously in 09 lets remember when interviewed on RTE radio this morning, Mr Hogan said that he did not want to take a pay cut as his "personal circumstances would not allow for it".
our personal circumstances dont count.

if you could sell people won't mind I am sure

Against this tax as a LL it is sooo unbalanced mansion €100 bedsit €100 +€200 NPR charge not against a property tax

Cant expect much from a mate of Lowry's see tread

[broken link removed]

Last edited:
Imagine lots of voters at breaking point , referendum coming up , another bail out , more cuts with possible early budget could easily see this joke of a government fall , the anyone but ff mantra will not be there next time for the blueshirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back