What colour shoes match orange dress?

whistler

Just a quick q that some of the lady posters might be able to help me with. I have an orange dress for a wedding. What colour should I be looking at for sandles + bag. Don't want more orange! Thanks

Are gentlemen posters not allowed to comment? ;)

For what it's worth, as far as I can see you've got to go with either black or cream - considering it's a wedding, probably cream. White would be too stark and I reckon most other colours might look strange.

Depends a lot I suppose on how 'orange' your dress is?

Very orange. I think some would describe it as 'hot'.;) Gentlemen are most welcome to comment.

It really depends on the style of the dress and the weather, Cerese Pink goes very well with orange, if it was a 60's style dress.

If it is a wrap dress, I would tend to wear cream with it. You could also try navy shoes, when your buying I would bring the dress and see what colours suit...

Or Silver .... or those clear strap sandles with diamonte, I saw some of them in next ....

Handy being male sometimes though isn't it?

Weddings, funerals, Bar Mitzvahs, job interviews...?

A suit

(and often the same one)

Well the main reason I wouldn't wear an orange dress is that Mrs. Purple would kill me!

I'd go with silver or gold strappy sandals too. Black would be a definite no-no! Wouldn't be mad on cream either.

Back