What charges with NIB easy account?

Fauve

Hi
I think this is the right place for this? Apologies if not.
Got a "courtesy" phone call from current mortgage provider yesterday, asking if we were happy with service etc etc. Replied re service yes I was but we are making moves to switch purely to take advantage of lower interest rate and current value of house.
So, (I am such a flake when these guys phone!:(at self!) he reckoned that we would only be saving approx €20, yes I know I worked it all out.
Said it was €20 I could put elsewhere.
Anyway he went on about bank charges with hopefully new lender, and that I would want to think about my €20 being sucked up elsewhere...so my question is;
with the EASY NIB account, for all regular transactions it is charge free EXCEPT for any manual paper debit/cheque/transaction at bank counter..

Am I correct in believing that if I do not have more than (6per quarter) the specified no of over the counter transactions, then banking is in effect free?
Did I miss something??
(my over the counter transactions are minimal, so I don't anticipate much if any over the counter transactions for this particular account)

Put me at ease someone. Hate when they phone as never ready!!
Thanks in advance.

yes, it's free banking, i have done the same thing, moved mortgage to nib and opened easy account. i thought the number of transactions over the counter that would be free is 8 not 6, but you should ask nib about that.

Hi dublinli
Thanks for your reply and info.
Will confirm it all with NIB in due course, when it comes to signing stuff.
Thanks again.

Back