What are your best household tips? Here's mine!

A mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.

Fool next door into thinking you have more stairs than them by banging your feet twice on each stair.

At supermarket checkouts a Toblerone box makes a handy 'Next customer Please' sign for dyslexic shoppers.

Girls. Don't worry about a nice dress for that important first date. All he's interested in is seeing you naked.

Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes' eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing manner.

Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windscreen wipers turned to 'fast wipe' whenever you leave your car parked illegally.

Housewives. I find the best way to get two bottles of washing-up liquid for the price of one is by putting one in your shopping trolley and the other in your coat pocket.

that is the best laugh I have had for ages. I thought this was going to be a serious thread.

I thought this was going to be a serious thread.
A serious one, primarily for parents: If you've to clean up vomit, sprinkle a bit of bread soda afterwards (or add bread soda to the water if you use a mop). This will neutralise the sick smell.

Back