What are we watching on TV?

Darren seems to be a bit soft to me to be going around doing what he does.
I agree; I don't find his character very credible.

I wasn't sure about "JohnBoys" character either; never seemed callous enough to be believable.

Next Sunday (31 March), season 3 of The Walking Dead ends and season 3 of Game of Thrones starts. There's a screening for journalists, hosted by SKY Atlantic, in London tonight of the first 2 episodes for this season of GoT, so expect some media hype in the days ahead.

The following week, season 6 of Mad Men starts.

Happy :)

I've been told he does come out with some great one liners again in the next few series; but if I give my OH one of his "types" of response, I'm going to be murdered.

[broken link removed]

Ari Gold is based on Hollywood agent Ari Emanuel, brother of Rahm Emanuel, current Mayor of Chicago and formerly President Obama's White House Chief of Staff.

BBC1 Sundays 9pm The Village is a 1914 English drama. Thought provoking and interesting.

Season 3 of Game of Thrones

This week's episode was great, hope the standard is maintained.

Geoffrey has been conspicuousby his absence so far! Liking it so far :)

Joffrey ! :mad:

They now have a wide roster of characters and storylines to keep progressing. He featured last week, episode 2.

I'd pity that actor. Joffrey is such a repellant character, he may end up being typecast.

Geoffrey, Joffrey....close enough!! I've seen him around Ranelagh a few time and you just want to go over and give out to him!

I have got stuck into the 1976 Roman drama I Claudius on BBC4 Tuesdays 10pm.

BBC2 Tuesdays at 9pm have a good NHS hospital documentary series.

Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States. Sky Atlantic. A brilliant take on Americas place in history from the time of WWI. Great narration, and some fairly shocking archive footage. Last weeks episode focused mainly on the atomic bombing of Japan. Can't wait to see it tomorrow. Episode 4 of 10.

Still loving the current series of Game of Thrones. I thought the last scene in episode 3 was great, 'til I saw the last scene in episode 4 ;) !

4 episodes more, then wait 'til August for the resumption of the last season of Breaking Bad.

TarfHead said:
4 episodes more, then wait 'til August for the resumption of the last season of Breaking Bad.

Thanks. I can now stop checking if it's available on Netflix.

I must let the hairdressers know - great topic of conversation. :)

Marion

I watched all 13 episodes of House of Cards over the weekend on Netflix. It was chill out time.

I loved it.

When does the next season arrive?

Marion

I have also been watching House of Cards and just started watching Hannibal. I have more or less given up on Revolution and Defiance. Loved the Walking Dead but pretty vicious. Absolutely loving "Survivor".

I just realised that I am watching all this stuff on my laptop. My T.V. sits alone in the corner of the room. It's proving a costly big thing to own.

I'd pity that actor. Joffrey is such a repellant character, he may end up being typecast.
Studying Philosophy & Theology at TCD - wants to be an academic, not an actor - maybe just as well because he is just so nasty in the role I could never look on him as anyone but evil Joffrey.
Love GoT but last night's episode sure had a lot of sex and sex talk in it - could have been subtitled 'the sex episode'.

Studying Philosophy & Theology at TCD

My wife's niece goes to some of the same lectures as he does and says he's nothing like his character. Have to take that as a given, if he was he'd be in prison :eek:.

Love GoT but last night's episode sure had a lot of sex and sex talk in it

+1
Never though I'd be of an age where I'd be thinking sex in a TV programme was 'too much', but here I am :eek:.

Did anyone watch "THe Fall" on Rte1/BBC Sunday/Monday night? Thought it was a promising start.

Back