Welfarite - an appreciation

Welfarite is a huge loss to AAM. He gave fantastic help to posters over the years.

Sincere condolences to his friends and family.

Very sad news. I'm only back off hols to-day and when I thought about him recently, and his absence from AAM, I had hoped he was off enjoying his.

His contributions will be sorely missed.

May he rest in peace.

RIP

Wonder would the Department do something to mark this if family agree. Surely an example of commitment to public service

I just noticed this now and am very sad to hear the news.

He always presented information very clearly and without bias. He never sought to impress - just inform.

He'll be sorely missed. RIP

I haven't been on here for a few weeks, and have only just seen the news regarding Welfarite passing away following a battle with cancer and was shocked to read this. He gave such clear and helpful advice and shall be missed on this site. I would like to offer my sympathies to all his family and friends at this time.

If I may, I would just like to add my condolences to the family and friends of Welfarite.

He was without doubt the most clear, practical and helpful posters on AAM on Welfare and other issues.

Having just embarked on Round 2 of my own battle with Cancer, which has returned, this sad news is indeed poignant.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

very sad to hear this about Welfarite he helped me out a lot when i first joined this site
a good man is now helping god out with his problems
may he rest in peace

My condolences to Welfarite's and his family. He was a great help to me when I retired and went the through the minefield of pension applications. He helped a lot of people on AAM

This is very sad news. Welfarite seemed like a true gent, always willing to help others by giving generously of his time & vast knowledge. May he Rest In Peace.

Only saw this now, so sorry to hear that he died. May he be rewarded in the next life, for his kindness and help to so many.

If I may, I would just like to add my condolences to the family and friends of Welfarite.

He was without doubt the most clear, practical and helpful posters on AAM on Welfare and other issues.

Having just embarked on Round 2 of my own battle with Cancer, which has returned, this sad news is indeed poignant.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

Take care and good luck with your treatment

May Welfarite rest in peace. I remember reading a post from him with regard to travel insurance to Australia with his serious illness. I really hope he got to travel as he had wished. Its very sad to read that Welfarite has passed away. He was outstanding in his knowledge and huge appreciation to him for guidance along the right paths.

Back