Week 1/ Month 1

biddy123

Can anyone explain to me why I would be put on week1/month1 basis now. I have worked in the same job for 13 years, my husband is on illness benefit for the last 10 years or so. Just cant understand why they would put me on this, I did ask before and was told it was because my husband is on illness benefit. Just dont make sense to me.

Can anyone explain this?

Can anyone explain to me why I would be put on week1/month1 basis now. I have worked in the same job for 13 years, my husband is on illness benefit for the last 10 years or so. Just cant understand why they would put me on this, I did ask before and was told it was because my husband is on illness benefit. Just dont make sense to me.

Can anyone explain this?
Have you been on the wage subsidy scheme? I moved onto week1/month1 when receiving the wage subsidy to avoid excessive tax refunds.

Hiya, i work in a school, so was paid by the school up until when I usually finish after the exams 20th June (I sign on until the 20th August then when I normally return to work. So I was on the same payments as I would be every year

Hiya, i work in a school, so was paid by the school up until when I usually finish after the exams 20th June (I sign on until the 20th August then when I normally return to work. So I was on the same payments as I would be every year
Probably best to check with revenue in that case.

Back