Wedding Venue-North West

N&C

Just recently engaged and started searching yesterday for a venue. Have looked at Lough Rynn, Leitrim and Lough Erne, Enniskillen. Lough Rynn is beautiful but very expensive and I have not heard great reports about the food/service. We have ruled out Lough Erne because it is not fully completed, its very busy and the whole sterling issue. Have any of you attended a wedding in the north west recently. any recommendations would be appreciated. i would be particularly interested to hear from those who have attending a wedding in Lough Rynn.

If i was to go ahead with Lough Rynn is it possible to say to them that if the meal/service is not satisfactory that I would not pay the full balance? how do you ensure that they pull out all the stops for you?????

Hi
I attended a wedding in the castle dargan hotel its in sligo area was fab setting and hotel and meal etc was top class. Lots of accomodation with hotel and lodges available to.

Hi N&C
Got married 3 years ago in the Slieve Russell Hotel in Ballyconnell and couldn't recommend the place enough.
Was the first wedding in their new (at the time) function room and everything went off without a problem.
Staff - brilliant and very efficient, the entertainment manager we were dealing with has left and is now down in the Lyrath (saw him on the TV) - he was very good
Food - excellent and not just for the top table but i checked with the guests that got served last and they were full of praise
Facilities - function room and seperate reception area was great to have because it kept the guests together.

Wherever you pick I wish you the best of luck and hope everything comes together for the day as you'd like.

Back