Wedding photograpghy

Muzzy

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had Robert Mullan do their wedding photography for them? how did you find him? was he expensive? our wedding will be in wicklow so we are looking for a good photograper that is either from Dublin south or the Wicklow area. I would grealy apprecaite it if other couples could make recommendations.

thanks,

Muzzy.

I havent heard of him but Laurence Boland has done afew of my friends weddings and his stuff is great!! Really and he's a nice guy. Meets up with you afew times to see what kind of ideas you have etc. His number is 0872521772.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had Robert Mullan do their wedding photography for them? .

thanks,

Muzzy.
Robert Mullan did my wedding many (many !) years ago. I found him very good with attention to detail.
He has also won many awards for his work. He has a website which shows some of his recent work:
http://www.robertmullan.com/

Both himself and Joe Murray would be the most experienced wedding photographers in the Arklow area.

I got married last June and used Tim Thornton from Wicklow Town and was delighted with the results.
I can give you his number if you want to give him a call.

Back