Weber BBQ Sales

antimonarch

Hi

I am wondering where to buy a weber BBQ other than Woodies DIY. The reason for this is that I have my eye on a Weber Spirit E210 which I have seen in Woodies for €399. I don't have a problem with the price really its more to do with the fact that when I go on to www.weber.com and view this particular BBQ the one shown on the site seems to have double doors on the front compared to the woodies version which seems to be the exact same just without the doors. I just dont want to buy something which is superseded already.
I have asked in store only to be told that the one's they have are up to date & that the one on the weber site is probably only available in the states.

Woodies do an old age pensioners' discount of 10% on Tuesdays I think - just in case you know somebody in that age group ;)

The Q300 looks better but then again it is approx €499 :eek:

A lot of the garden centres do Weber but don't appear to be too cheap either. With the weather we're having at the moment you might be as well off to wait until the end of summer sales.

Previous thread here also.

Hi, I bought the Spirit E210 from Woodies a few weeks ago, after extensive research ! The model with the two doors on the front is available in The Orchard Garden centre in Celbridge, for 499, and the only difference is the doors. otherwise it has all the same features. So far very happy with the barbeque. Hope this helps.

From recollection (it's probably two summers ago), they have them in the garden centre in Malahide (take the turn for the Castle if you are coming from Coolock/Town). I saw them and fell in love with them, but only could afford the Weber cookbook, which I can highly recommend.

Can't see Malahide being cheaper than Woodies etc but it may be worth a shot.

Sprite

I bought a Weber in Woodies Galway last month. I couldn't locate them anywhere else so I bought it in Woodies.

I'm not too sure the exact model type but it cost around €329. When I got it home, there was no base so I went back. The guys working there didn't know their ar$es from their elbows. They tried to charge me for the base but I protested. A member of staff then made a phone call only to find out that I should've got the base when I bought it in the first place.

My point is that you should print off an extract from the Weber website and bring ot too Woodies to make sure you asre getting the correct base.

FOOTNOTE: Anyone who is considering buying a BBQ, I sugest Weber. They are brilliant for many reasons.

Meadows and Byrne(Malahide and CHQ building Dublin) sell Weber bbq's.
They are having 'al fresco' promotion this wkend so all reduced.
No connection to M&B, unfortunately i dont own it haha.

Woodies are currently quoting 499 for the E210 model.
Meadows and Byrne are quoting same price, but 10% off this weekend.

Meadows and Byrne are quoting 599 for the E310 (3 burner model), also with 10% off this weekend.

The models in M+B have the doors the original poster mentioned.

Last edited:
Hi

I ended up taking watersprites advice and going to malahide garden centre. The model I purchased was the Weber Spirit E210 with the stainless steel doors which was on sale for 399 reduced from 499. Powerscourt garden centre were quoting 499 for the model. I have had 2 bbq's since and I have to say it was worth every penny the quality is top class.

Back