Weber Barbeque

Mur2006

Hi folks,

Does anyone know of current deals running on Weber barbeques in leinster area. Looking at Weber Genesis E320 Black over weekend in Orchard garden centre outside Celbridge whihc was around 700 mark but want to see if i can get a better deal. Would even consider trip north if savings were significant.

Cheers

Hi Mur - we bought a weber last year and absolutely love it. We were on hols til mid august and when we got back we got one for half price so if you can wait a bit - it might be worth your while.

I bought a Weber E210 a few months ago - had a look around it was around €400 in woddies, got it in Homebase got it much cheaper they have certain days where they have 15% off everything also got display model which saved hours upon hours of DIY Misery :p

Thanks folks,

Buying any of this outdoor living gear is never a good idea in the height of what is meant to be our Summer but I have christening in middle of August and this is the plan, other than that i prob would wait for the inevitable post summer Sales, I'll look up Homebase and go from there, thank you

Can someone tell me why anyone would spend 700 euro on a bbq? I paid about 120 euro for mine 2 years ago and recently cooked up for 8 people. Is it just branding or what?:confused:

If your christening is not until mid august I'd still hold out on buying one for another few weeks. If they're not selling well, or the weather isn't good - you might still bag a bargain. Will let you know if I see them reduced anywhere.

Meanwhile - we're getting great mileage out of ours at the mo!!

Purchased Garden Furniture in Woodies sales last year 799euro down to 400euro. They have it at 799 again this year. Hoping to get a BBQ in the sale if they have one this year.

Johnstown Home and Garden have all their Webber's on sale. I picked up a Genesis E-310 reduced from 999 to 799. Not bad...EoC

I bought 2 Weber One Touch Gold Charcoal BBQs from this crowd-including chimney starter2 and premium covers and saved 150 euro on the two. This saving was based on prices found in The Orchard Celbridge. You seem to be getting a good enough price there though for the one you are looking at. Might be worth waitin another while to see if you can get it cheaper.

HTH

Was in Homebase in Santry the other day - they have bbq's reduced but the weber ones aren't reduced at the mom. They seem to have quite a few of them so I would imagine that they will reduce them at some point. They are very near ikea so they mightn't be doing so well right now (I find them v expensive at the best of times).

I will let you know if I see them reduced there.

Enjoy.

Anyone know any decent reductions in Barbeques?
I was hoping that by buying in November I'd get a decent reduction.

I saw a Weber BBQ reducted by €200 last sunday in Woodies in Kilkenny

Mine got blown over in the storm last night- hope it is still working :p

if its damaged you can contact them and get replacement parts - may even be covered under warranty. iknow that the charcoal ones are covered for 10 years and some of the gas ones for upto 25years!

if its damaged you can contact them and get replacement parts - may even be covered under warranty. iknow that the charcoal ones are covered for 10 years and some of the gas ones for upto 25years!

It has 25 year warranty but it is still working - had my first one of the year last w/end :D

Back