Wayyy over paying our life insurance!

JJ343

Hi Guys,

We have life insurance to cover the remainder of a 300,000 mortgage in the event that one of us dies. We are currently paying 26.78 & 40.96 per month which works out at 812 Euro a year, this seems like its very expensive to me?

This is our first mortgage and we just kinda took anything that was given to us. I am now reviewing it and I would like to get a better deal.

I have been on a website called 'cheaperlifeinsurance.ie' where they have quoted me 511 for the year with a 75% rebate for the first year. They state that six weeks after you've paid the money they will send us back a cheque for 383 and so our first years insurance would be only 121 Euro.

Does this sound legit?

Life insurance is not something I want to take a risk with.

Could you recommend any other good companies where we'd get the insurance cheaper?

Thank you,
JJ

Hi JJ343

We are regulated by the Financial Regulator and have been in business over 20 years.

I can assure you that we are legit.

Regards

Stephen.

Thanks for the reply Stephen, can you tell me the cheque that you send back, I can cash that into my bank account? Its not a voucher or anything is it?

Also, how come its so cheap?

Cheers,
JJ

JJ

I'll reply by pm as there are rules against advertising on this forum which I would breech if I posted all the info you want here.

Regards

Stephen

JJ343: the posting guidelines prohibit StevieC form "advertising" his services. If you contact hime directly I am sure he will explain how his business meodel works and how he can quote the rates you received. You can ask him for testimonials from other clients which I am sure he will be happy to provide.
You can always check his regulatory status if you have any lingering doubts - in this case a good deal is just that a good deal.
Kind regards

I have just checked out the web site but the quote was higher then my own insurance company, but when i googled looking for website i came across onequote.ie and it was cheaper and they offered 80% rebate. Has anyone had any dealings with them?

Over Paying for Life Insurance

Glynner,

I had been looking at monitum.com yesterday they where offering me a 70% refund after six weeks.

Found onequote.ie since they give you an instant 80% discount like you said. I spoke with Ken a qualified financial advisor, he was very helpful and took the time to explain the process to me. I think One Quote are the best value out there at the moment! Anyone else tried them?

Last edited:
Back