Watford Insurance Company?

shoppergal

Has anyone any experience of the above company? A car crashed into me on Thursday and this is the insurer of the other person. It appears they're Gibraltar based but I can find v little about them so have no idea what they are like to claim from. I'm going through my insurer (Aviva) but am obviously concerned that if they can't recover the costs I'll lose my no claims bonus.
Anyone know of them? Have never claimed on car insurance before and am extremely anxious about the whole thing.

I'm going through my insurer (Aviva) but am obviously concerned that if they can't recover the costs I'll lose my no claims bonus.

You may have lost it already if claiming via your own insurance company. If you have no claims protection, that will apply to your current insurer, but any no claims confirmation they issue is likely to include details of this claim which might affect your ability to shop around.

Thanks Leo. They're said that as long as they can recover the costs my NCB won't be affected. My concern of course is if they can't which is why I was hoping somebody might have heard of the insurance company and be able to provide some feedback but unfortunately it doesn't look like anyone on here has.

No experience of them, but the policies are arranged by Wrightway who are owned by Zurich.
Wrightway is a very large organisation, and regulated by CBI, so the claims handling should be straight forward.

Back