Waterside, Malahide/Swords

Maryar

Hi there - have seen a few threads discussing Waterside and Lissadel. Have recently put a deposit on Waterside (selling our house in swords) and was becoming nervous at the feedback I read on some of the threads! Has anyone any positive feedback on waterside or are we mad to be buying there? We are moving from an apt in swords to a 3 bed and thought it was a nice area and a short drive to malahide. Am not from here originally so wanted to know if anyone knows of someone who bought in waterside and liked it!! thanks!

Its definitely a shorter drive to Swords. A good walk to any city bound public transport and I don't think there are any local shops planned except at Seabury or Swords.
As far as I know, most of the buildings are timber-framed so it may be advisable to check the quality of the sound-proofing. On the other hand i know someone who lives there and loves it

Thanks for the reply northside boy. Yeah its pretty close to swords alright. think we will make the move though. was bidding on a seabury house which went through the roof so not an option unless lotto is won. !

Back