Want to buy an Electronic item from UK weighing 29 kg and deliver to Ireland

techiedubliner

Registered User
Messages
33
I want to buy an Electronic item (Soundbar) from UK weighing 29 kg and deliver it to Ireland. The item costs £999. How much extra am I likely to pay considering import duty etc?

Any courier you suggest who would deliver this heavy item from UK to Ireland? Approx cost?

Packaging dimensions (W x H x D) : 1124 x 381 x 452 mm / 44.3" x 15" x 17.8"

Thanks...
 
It is JBL 1300 MK2. I checked all options. RicherSounds doesnt have that one in stock for a long time. Amazon ie uk de websites either doesnt have that one in stock or wont deliver to Dublin!.
 
Buyitdirect doesnt have the JBL BAR 1300 MK2. What they have are some other low end soundbars.

The link on Amazon DE is the previous / first version of JBL BAR 1300. I am looking for the latest version JBL BAR 1300 MK2

Yes, I contacted RicherSounds and they dont know when it will be back in stock.

Thanks.
 
Hello,

I would see if I could get a bit of a discount, from a UK retailer, and then hop in a car, via the ferry, to go and collect it.

Maybe turn it into a weekend, or even a long weekend, away.
 
Back
Top