vtech products on a small pc

minkydog

I have a netbook or notebook computer. I have downloaded the vtech learning lodge to this so i can set up some toys my kids have with additional downloads etc. My problem is that the app is obviously designed for a larger screen and there are no scroll bars, i cannot see the bottom of the app screen and so can not see the buttons I need to hit to complete tasks. I have tried to find a way to reduce the actual app screen size but I am having no luck. I really want to have all the stuff on the toys for x mas and I dont have access to a larger computer. Can anyone help . My netbook is a Toshiba. if I have this problem with webpages I simply reduce the size of the page but this is not an option here. i am not the most technical mind in the world and I would love some help
Thanks

I vaguely remember having this problem a few years ago when I used a netbook.

I think the solution I used was to move the taskbar from the bottom of the screen to the side (right-click anywhere blank in the task bar and untick 'Lock the Taskbar'; then drag the taskbar to the left or right of the screen and it should snap into place). You should then have just enough screen real estate to click on the OK or cancel buttons.

Thanks I tried unlocking the task bar and no luck. I will try to connect to the tv tomorrow but I think it will only show what the pc shows. Its worth a try though
. any more solutions?

It should give you other resolutions when connecting to an external monitor or TV. what model is it.

Back