VRT question

shootingstar

ive looked up the revenue site but its telling me they cant find the car to match the spec ive put in. Can anyone help me with this please?

Saab saloon
2005 reg
1.9td
about 45k on the clock
5 door
diesel

How can i find out what the VRT is on it to bring it into the country?

ive looked up the revenue site but its telling me they cant find the car to match the spec ive put in. Can anyone help me with this please?

Saab saloon
2005 reg
1.9td
about 45k on the clock
5 door
diesel

what model saab is it?

9-3 or 9-5?

is it a vector model, sport model, linear model..............
need more info but theres load of options on the ROS website, i got it first time.

i based it on the highest co2 emmission of 157g/km

STATISTICAL CODE: 41285186 MAKE: SAAB MODEL: 9-3. 1.9 VERSION: TID LINEAR SPORT 150BHP 04DR / SALOON / MANUAL / DIESEL / CO2 EMISSIONS: 157</STRONG>
MILEAGE: 45000 MILES DATE OF FIRST REGISTRATION: JULY 2005 OPEN MARKET SELLING PRICE: €12674 RATE OF TAX: 24% VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAX:
(payable on enquiry date) €3041

thanks i know now where i was going wrong. i didnt know what the stats code was, nor do i know if its 93 or 95. will make a call there and get info required.

sorry I should have had all that before i posted. IM FEMALE after all... ;) now if they asked the colour.... LMAO

i'll post again this evening with info

thanks i know now where i was going wrong. i didnt know what the stats code was, nor do i know if its 93 or 95. will make a call there and get info required.

sorry I should have had all that before i posted. IM FEMALE after all... ;) now if they asked the colour.... LMAO

i'll post again this evening with info

you dont need the stats code, just the other info. the stats code is for when you enter details, you can go back to the quote at any time. get as much info as possibe and sure we will get you a quote if your still having some trouble.

Fr. Jack was right - Girls, drink, feck, cars ... :D

LOL :)

Saab saloon
2005 reg
1.9td
about 45k on the clock
5 door
diesel

5 door can not be a saloon. You have to put in hatchback or the system will not recognise a 5 door saloon

Back