VRT query

vixter

Hi, I am considering buying an Audi TT(coupe, 2002-2005) from the UK and am trying to calculate approximate VRT before starting to trawl through the websites. I looked up ROS but even when I put in sample details it won't work. Anyone know of another calculator or how much VRT I would be looking at? Many thanks.

I brought in a 2001 Audi TT 225 Coupe last March and I paid €4,100 (approx) in VRT. I do believe that the VRT rate for the TT went up with the introduction of the new car tax scheme.

On a sadder note I am now selling my TT as I am moving abroad and need to raise some cash for the move so if you're interested in a VRT paid black Audi TT then let me know.

Mick

****EDIT****
I just tried the VRT calculator online and it's working fine for me ... https://www.ros.ie/VRTEnquiryServlet/showVRT

Just checked the ROS web site also and it's working fine for the Audi TT. Depending on the model you select the number of doors can change. Some are 2dr and others are 3dr so if you get a message saying no vehicle found, then change the number of doors and see does it work.

The cheapest VRT I got was €4500 approx for 1.8 190 BHP 2002.

The dearest was over €9000 for the Quattro 247 BHP 3.2 2005.

It all depends on the year and model you choose.

VRT calculator isn't working. AGAIN!

Anyone have any idea of the VRT on a 2007 1.9tdi (105bhp) Skoda Octavia saloon in 'Elegance spec' and with 70,000km on the clock?

Anyone have any idea of the VRT on a 2007 1.9tdi (105bhp) Skoda Octavia saloon in 'Elegance spec' and with 70,000km on the clock?

Would you not be better off going for a 08. The annual road tax will be around €600 for the 07. The 08 should be only €156 (this is likely to increase over the next few years but so will the older rates). It might cost a bit now but if your saving over €400 a year on road tax it might be worth the inital cost. Also if you are to sell the car in the future it will be easier to sell with the lower raod tax.

It's just a thought but it might be worth considering!!!!!

Back