Vodafone TV?

odyssey06

Hi,

My folks are about to lose VM analogue. They have broadband through Vodafone and got a letter from Vodafone about Vodafone TV.

I understand that the TV signal comes through the broadband and they have 100 MB line so it should handle it.

Just wondering if anyone experience of using the TV service? My folks are 'analogue' so important for them that controls are easy and only one remote to worry about.
Also, is it reliable?

Thanks.

Vodafone's channel line up isn't much different to what's available free via SaorView & a satellite dish.
I'd usually recommend a combo SaorView & FreeSat box, but sometimes the user interface on those can be a little more cumbersome.

No personal experience of Vodafone TV I'm afraid.

Note that Vodafone TV may involve running wires from the telecom socket / router to the TV box beside the TV.

Re: wires -> they wouldn't like that, router is in hallway and would mean running wires through two main rooms.

Edit, found this:
Your main Vodafone TV Box will require a thin cable from the modem. Our engineer team will advise and consult with you on any work required. All our multi room boxes are installed wirelessly and do not require any cable throughout your house.
https://n.vodafone.ie/support/tv-hub/tv/before-installation.html

Last edited:
Back