Vodafone - trying to talk to a support agent

Ger1966

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if anybody who already has Fibre To The Home (FTTH), but not with Vodafone, has managed to switch to Vodafone?

I'm currently with eir, and while it's working fine, I've noticed that Vodafone are also offering FTTH at my home but are a lot cheaper.

I went on-line and applied and got a confirmation email that I'd receive my router on Jan 28th. I was told that I'd get a text message the day before with a morning or afternoon slot. I didn't get any text message on the 27th, so I called on the afternoon of the 27th and they said that my order was blocked but that they'd get it resolved.

I heard nothing back, so I called on Feb 2nd to get an update. Again, they said that the order was being worked on and that I'd hear in a couple of days. I heard nothing, so I called for a third time on Feb 8 and was given the same story i.e. I'd be contacted in a couple of days. NOTE: Each time I called (the 1970 number), I had to give my Vodafone customer number which was at the top of the welcome letter I got.

I tried to call again today and this time when I entered my customer number, it told me that it was invalid :-(. I went to the web site and tried to make contact there, but the agent I was talking to only dealt with sales.

Is there any way that I can talk to a "human" in Vodafone without having to provide my account number?

Take the broadband technical support route, you'll make contact with an alien race known as humans, from there asked to be switched to customer care,

It works for me

Back