Vodafone text bundles behaving strangely on RTG..

Sue Ellen

Moderator.
Thought I was off the head to-day when checking available credit and remaining texts on bundle to hear that I have 9,200 remaining texts available. Considering I bought 400 originally that's great value :D

Everyone else in the house checked theirs and one of the phones has 29,000 remaining at the moment.

yeah its the same with me i have 15,000 texts this morning.

Just checked mine, I have 8,108 text messages left strange or what? I only purchases 200 on Wednesday. :D

I have an ongoing problem with my pay monthly Voda texts ... they're all rolling on to this month and I'm getting charged for all that I send. Damnit!

I don't really understand - are you not charged for them as you send them or if you prepay for blocks of texts?

I prepay for 200 per month, but none of them actually get used ... they appeared on the front of the bill as rollovers for this month (i.e. a total of 400 for April).

Each text I send, I am charged 10c for (excl. VAT) — for some reason they haven't been coming from my bundle.

Ya, they're looking into it ... there's a problem with my free 'Best Friend' minutes too. Was talking to a friend at the weekend that's on a company package and he said everyone he works with had the same problem last month.

Back