vodafone mail

S

s

Does anyone else use vodafone.ie for their email?
If you do, is it just me or does anyone else find it unreliable.
Not being able to log in, when you do log in you get code errors that won't display your email, etc.

I have contacted vodafone to complain and I just got email back from them asking me for my:
1. Your method of payment
2. Your current pay monthly option

Does the amount of money you spend with them dictate the customer service you receive or if you can access you email or not.

I find Vodafone's whole online system completely unreliable - from the MyVodafone account, to web texting to making purchases online. A lot of the time their site is either dog slow or simply gives errors. I should really move to another mobile provider I suppose. :|

Hi S, I can totally understand where you're coming from. What I like about the Vodafone mail service is that you get a text message on your phone to let you know when you've got a new mail, but it is infuriating when you cannot access the Vodafone website to read your e-mails. Yesterday I was 40 mins trying to open an e-mail. I too would be interested in knowing if how much you pay Vodafone has got to do with the service you get from them.

I've emailed Vodafone back with my details and I gave them a bit of an ear full. I am so frustrated with their service.
ISBN, I agree with the text message service it is very handy.

If I don't get any satisfaction...I'm jumping the vodafone ship.

I would be interested in hearing what they have to say for themselves - if you can open the e-mail from them of course :rolleyes

I'm on pay as you go and recently bought a €6 for 100 texts package online. When I submitted the transaction the site generated an error, the money was gone from my credit but the €0.06 text package "add-on" did not appear on my account. I called support and the lady I spoke to gruffly informed me that "of course" the transaction had executed properly and that she could see the "add-on" listed on my account. She instructed (ordered!) me to send her a text to test this which I meekly did. When she received the text she more or less said "told you so". Maybe she hadn't been on the customer relations course yet or something. Worse fool me for putting up with her rudeness and Vodafone's often crap service.

Well, I have jumped ship, and vodafone still manage to annoy me.

The text message when you receive an email to you vodafone mail was geat when i was a customer. But now I still get them, and I cant log into the site to A) stop the service or B) contact them

I refuse to spend more money calling them, as per last entry i'd be better off talking to the wall.

What happens when you leave vodafone, do you lose access to you e-mail? Even if you keep your number?

Yip you lose all access immediately say good bye to your emails before you change.

Back