Vodafone customer service

blanketyblank

I'm having terrible trouble with Vodafone broadband _ no internet, overcharged and cant seem to get anywhere with them. The customer service is the worst I've ever come across _ absolutely awful. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I've been with them for years without a problem and all of a sudden its non stop problems! I wish I had switched this year

I'm having terrible trouble with Vodafone broadband _ no internet, overcharged and cant seem to get anywhere with them. The customer service is the worst I've ever come across _ absolutely awful. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I've been with them for years without a problem and all of a sudden its non stop problems! I wish I had switched this year
Have you followed the steps below, I have found their escalations team helpful

Yes. I have problem with Vodafone.

I use a PAYG mobile phone, which I seldom use.
Vodafone is the service provider. I registered for MY Vodafone years ago, where I can view mobile phone data usage, etc..

About 4 years ago, I switched to Vodafone for TV, broadband and landline.
Each month I get a text informing me of the amount of the broadband package bill with a link to My Vodafone to view the billing details.
However, I cannot view the bill, I only see my mobile phone details.

I contacted Vodafone by phone and by chat. One told me that I would have to create a second email account, & contact them again when it was created.

Another said they would remove my email address from the mobile account. So if I wanted to view my mobile phone details I would logon using my mobile phone number & use my email to logon to view the broadband bill. This hasn't worked as I cannot logon using my email.

I have been at this for 3 days, been bounced around customer care and different techies & I am now exasperated.

Last edited:
Vodafone app is an appalling pile of garbage, website isn't much better in my view. Had an issue with them a couple of years ago and went down to the Vodafone shop but they were as much use as a chocolate tea pot and seemed to have no authority to resolve anything. In fairness, my issue was resolved by a very competent person in India but only after me constantly ringing and chasing. It's a bit like dealing with Virgin, keep at it and eventually you might get someone interested and who knows what they are doing

Had an issue with them a couple of years ago and went down to the Vodafone shop but they were as much use as a chocolate tea pot and seemed to have no authority to resolve anything.
Many (all?) of the Vodafone shops are agencies with no direct access to the internal Vodafone systems, I've had vastly different experiences in different shops. They have to phone Vodafone to resolve most issues.

Back