Visibility

L

Laoise

Recently acquired a brand new NCT disc for my car.
So now I've got three on the windscreen - tax, insurance and NCT - all great big whopping patches like something out of a schoolkids copybook.
Is there any reason why all of these have to be so big and ugly - the German equivalent of the NCT (the TUV) is about the size of a €2 coin.

I continually see cars with not only the above three smears on the windscreen - but also an L-plate, AA sticker, residents parking permit, garage sticker and of course the usual up-cork, dublin, kerry or whatever........

Is it any wonder we have such a high rate of "one-car" accidents when half the driving population have only half a windscreen to peer out of!

Anyway, have a nice weekend all
Laoise

Perhaps all this crap should be stuck on the passenger, rather than driver, side of the windscreen or is there a law against that?

nct disc

My NCT disc and AA contact numbers sticker are both at the top of the windscreen just behind the mirror. No loss of visibility but they do help to block the sunshine on the small amount of space at the top of the mirror which the visors on my car don't extend to.

Back