Health Insurance VHI Healthplus Access

Xraylady

Looking at my mothers cover. She’s on Health plus Access - since old plan B. Never needs day to day . 87 years old. Looking at advice on this forum from last year I am considering PMI 40.15 or company plan plus level 1.3 as options to reduce price but keep with VHI and keep inpatient private cover. No elective surgeries likely. Don’t mind excess. Another plan PMI 37.? Was suggested too but may be discontinued as can’t see on comparison site. Any advice appreciated.

Looking at my mothers cover. She’s on Health plus Access - since old plan B. Never needs day to day . 87 years old. Looking at advice on this forum from last year I am considering PMI 40.15 or company plan plus level 1.3 as options to reduce price but keep with VHI and keep inpatient private cover. No elective surgeries likely. Don’t mind excess. Another plan PMI 37.? Was suggested too but may be discontinued as can’t see on comparison site. Any advice appreciated.
I’ve gone with the company plan plus level 1.3 with a saving of €900 and not much change to inpatient, except excess. It’s amazing how many elderly people have just stayed on old plan B and whatever other plan they were switched to replacing this. Particularly if payments taken out of pension (hse in our case ) so they don’t have to write a cheque fir larger and larger sums.

Back