Very Concerned over my debt

Update from Me - following GoingforGold & Teds good advice - Thank ye.......I applied for interest free credit card, got same, transferred 8000 over to that of the 11000. received cheque from shares for 2500, knocked that off the 3000 left on credit card, and I will chop away at the other 1000.00 to clear it by end of Oct.. No Tenants yet but some enquiries. I stayed away from MABs. Opened up that credit union account. So on the right track now - thanks everyone for dragging me out of the blur and putting me on the right track :)

I know I was the one to give you some advice but I have to say I love to see people actually take the advice they are given seriously and take action, that in itself shows you are determined.
Well done on getting yourself organised, and good luck for the future. come back if you need more advice or to give an update.

Well done JP you'll soon be sorted, and I agree with Niceoneted that's it's great when people take advice and that it works.

Just a quick question which credit card company: Give ya a new card with a limit of 8 Grand?

MBNA - 10 months interest free - he wanted to give me more - I said no thank you!!

I have an MBNA CC, havn't used it in over a year. They are constantly bombarding me with offers. I think it has a limit of 12k. I have it in credit by 1 cent to irritate them mildy!

An expensive way of irritating some outfit. That will cost you €30 (annual fee for card) for the privilege. :rolleyes:

I know, its a waste of €30. I was just happy to pay off a 6k balance. I will use it at some stage, but prudently.

Back