Vanguard Launching ETFs on London Stock Exchange

SPC100

http://www.moneymarketing.co.uk/inv...aited-move-into-uk-etf-market/1051451.article

"
The five products are the Vanguard FTSE 100 ETF, the Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, the Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, the Vanguard FTSE All-World ETF and the Vanguard UK Government Bond ETF.

The Irish-domiciled funds are the initial products in a suite of low-cost ETFs. The five funds have total expense ratios of between 0.09 per cent and 0.45 per cent, compared with the UK industry average of 0.53 per cent.

Tom Rampulla, managing director of Vanguard Asset Management, says: “We have chosen to launch the physical-backed ETF replication model because it is straightforward and easy to understand.”
"

I wonder will there be a very high minimum investment? release date? good news either way!

I wonder will there be a very high minimum investment? release date? good news either way!

I doubt it -- these are normally large customer friendly companies who relish their clients.

As it is an ETF, and is bought and sold on the stockmarket, they can't enforce a minimum investment. The minimum will be the price of one unit.

Back